Crown Runner Puncture Free Rear Tyre (70cc) comes with precisely developed diagonal tread patterns for your motorcycle with a revolutionary rubber compound for durability and value.
Benefits of Crown Runner Puncture Free Rear Tyre (70cc):
- Reliable Choice: this is what you can trust above all for daily commute on tough or easy roads.
- Agility: rugged compound used for the purpose of an elastic feel to absorb shock on uneven surfaces.
- Wet Grip Resistance: ideal for standard grip and control keeping sharp turnings in focus.
- Puncture Free Compound: equipped with a newly engineered compound which resists punctures and restores tyre on-the-go.
- Mileage: tread grip depth allows better mileage thanks to enhanced grooves.
- Tread Pattern: designs learning from years of research and customer feedback so as to gather enough data for the best product.
- Precautions: do not over-inflate air pressure of your Crown Runner 70cc Puncture Free Tyre beyond 30 PSI. Air pressure above 30 PSI may result in tyre burst or serious rupture which may not be valid for claim.
- Tyres are the only component of a motorcycle which is in contact with the road.
- Safety in acceleration, braking, steering, all depends on a relative surface area of road contact. It is therefore very important that tyres should be maintained in good condition at all times.
- Choosing the right diagonal (Cross Ply) tyre is highly recommended that tyres be fitted in matched pairs (Front and Rear) ideally by same company, for instance CROWN tyres, for optimum performance.
- The correct tyre inflation pressure is vitally Important for safe handling of your motorcycle. Prolonged under-Inflation causes excessive flexing, deterioration of the casing and rapid wear of the tread shoulders/edges. Your Motorcycle may also consume MORE FUEL.
- Over-Inflation may result in an uncomfortable ride, reduced area of contact with the road and an accelerated wear on the tread center.
- Inflation pressure should be checked once a week when the tyre is cold.
Checkout further details at Crown Tyres Limited website.