Crown Rider Puncture Free Rear Tyre (70CC) has a crisscross pattern design ideal for roads with clear surface and with intensive requirement of road grip.
Benefits of Crown Rider Puncture Free Rear Tyre (70CC) 2.50-17 6 PLY:
- Reliable Choice: a tyre you can trust above all for daily commute on tough or easy roads.
- Agility: rugged compound used for the purpose of an elastic feel to absorb shock and uneven surfaces
- Wet Grip Resistance: tread design allows water to slip away from the grooves along with solid dust particles caused by puddle of mudd.
- Puncture Free Mixture: equipped with a newly engineered mixture which resists punctures and restores tyre on-the-go.
- Mileage: criss cross tread resists fluid tension of rubber on the surface of the road which works with durability at cost of speed.
- Tread Pattern: designs learning assimilated from years of research and customer feedback.
- Precautions: do not over-inflate air pressure of your tyre beyond 30 PSI. Air pressure above 30 PSI may result in tyre burst or serious rupture which may not be valid for claim.
- Tyres are the only component of a motorcycle which is in contact with the road.
- Safety in acceleration, braking, steering, all depends on a relative surface area of road contact. It is therefore very important that tyres should be maintained in good condition at all times.
- Choosing the right diagonal (Cross Ply) tyre is highly recommended that tyres be fitted in matched pairs (Front and Rear) ideally by same company, for instance CROWN tyres, for optimum performance.
- The correct tyre inflation pressure is vitally Important for safe handling of your motorcycle. Prolonged under-Inflation causes excessive flexing, deterioration of the casing and rapid wear of the tread shoulders/edges. Your Motorcycle may also consume MORE FUEL.
- Over-Inflation may result in an uncomfortable ride, reduced area of contact with the road and an accelerated wear on the tread center.
- Inflation pressure should be checked once a week when the tyre is cold.
Checkout further details on Crown Tyres Limited website.