Crown Solo Grip Front Tyre is aimed for the first impact with the road which gives you the ultimate confidence over motorcycle maneuvering.
Benefits of Crown Solo Grip 70cc Motorcycle Tyre:
- Agility: Crown Solo Grip 70cc Motorcycle Tyre rugged compound gives an elastic feel to absorb shock and uneven surfaces.
- Tread Pattern: the tyre tread pattern contains grooves which resists shocks generated at the center of the tyre when in contact with rough surfaces. As a result, this gives added control on vibrations and overall control.
- Wet Grip Resistance: ideal for standard grip and control keeping the speed threshold in focus.
- Mileage: tread grip depth allows better mileage thanks to enhanced grooves.
- Tyres are the only component of a motorcycle which is in contact with the road.
- Safety in acceleration, braking, steering, all depends on a relative surface area of road contact. It is therefore very Important that tyres should be maintained in good condition at all times.
- Choosing the right diagonal (Cross Ply) tyre is highly recommended that tyres be fitted in matched pairs (Front and Rear) ideally by same company, for instance CROWN tyres, for optimum performance.
- The correct tyre inflation pressure is vitally Important for safe handling of your motorcycle. Prolonged under-Inflation causes excessive flexing, deterioration of the casing and rapid wear of the tread shoulders/edges. Your Motorcycle may also consume MORE FUEL.
- Over-Inflation may result in an uncomfortable ride, reduced area of contact with the road and an accelerated wear on the tread center.
- Inflation pressure should be checked once a week when the tyre is cold.
- Maintain air pressure of the tyre in a controlled state of not more than 30-35 PSI for regular variant. Keep a check on tyre nozzle for any leak to enhance tyre life.
Check out further details on Crown Tyres Limted website.